Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie n' Oreo Brownie Bar


Remember when I said the unhealthiest I would put on my blog is the potato skins? I lied. I'm pretty sure this is even more unhealthy. This is a fairly simple recipe that is ridiculously delicious. Enjoy!

Ingredients:
  • Favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe 
  • Favorite brownie recipe 
  • Double Stuffed Oreos 
  • Hot Fudge
  • Vanilla ice cream

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350

1. Line a 9 x 13 pan with wax paper then spray it with cooking spray.
               
2. Whip up your cookie dough and spread it in the bottom of the pan.

3. Cover with Oreos.

4. Pour the brownie batter ontop of the oreos and cookie dough.

5. Place in the preheated over and let it cook for 45-55 minutes.

6. Take out of the oven cut into squares.

7. Take one and place vanilla ice cream and hot fudge on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment